Terms & Conditions
Existing Client: A client who has a signed contract with X Events to provide an event during the Referral Period.
Referral Period: 2 January 2020 to 23 December 2020.
Referral: An existing client of X Events making a referral of a prospective new client to X Events during the Referral Period.
Qualifying Referral: A Referral that results in the prospective new client signing a contract with X Events to provide an event(s) for that client.
Reward: The reward for making a Referral that becomes a Qualifying Referral.
- The referral scheme is only open to Existing Clients of X Events as at the date of the Referral.
- The referral scheme only relates to a Referral.
- The referral scheme is valid for ‘the Referral Period’ and all ‘Qualifying Referrals’ must be made within the Referral Period.
- In order to make a referral , the Existing Client should provide the prospective new client with an email address for X Events. The prospective new client should email X Events providing the details of the Existing Client who made the Referral.
- A Referral will be become a Qualifying Referral upon ’ the prospective new client entering into a binding contract with X Events for X Events to provide an event(s) for that prospective new client.
- X Events will then contact the Existing Client to advise them of their Reward.
- Any Referral that does not result in a brief being converted into a binding contract will not be capable of being a Qualifying Referral.
- The Reward for an existing client will take the form of a £75 voucher.
- No alternative rewards will be offered as part of the referral scheme.
- The rewards received from the referral scheme cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred for value.
- This referral scheme may not be used in conjunction with any other incentive scheme or promotion run by X Events.
- X Events decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the qualification of the scheme.
- As an Existing Client you agree to keep the terms of this offer and the Terms and Conditions confidential. These Terms and Conditions will be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.